Cannes Lions 2019: the final results
After a year of pause for Publicis Groupe in awards show, Publicis Worldwide comes back with some good results at Cannes Lions Festival 2019.
The network won in total:2 Golds, 13 Silvers, 14 Bronzes and Grand Prix Creative Effectiveness.
The Grand Prix Creative Effectiveness was awarded to Marcel Agency and Carrefour for Black Supermarket. They also won Gold, Silver and 2 Bronze Lions for Souvenirs De Paris.
Publicis Pixelpark in Hamburg won a Silver Lion for 9.58 Seconds – The World’s Fastest Annual Report.
Publicis Italy won a total for 13 Lions with 10 for Diesel. 1 Gold, 6 Silvers and 3 Bronze Lions awarded to Ha(u)te Couture, Be A Follower and Diesel X Mustafa. One Silver Lion for Unmissable for Heineken, one Bronze Lion for The Sign for Coca-Cola and another Bronze for Lessons for Good for Leroy Merlin.
Publicis Spain, got Silver and Bronze Lions for Real Life Series for IKEA.
Bronze Lion for See The Music from Talent Marcel in Sao Paulo.
At Publicis Brasil, the Bronze Lion goes to the beautiful film The Firefly for Bradesco and a Bronze Lion for The Grand Finale for Heineken.
Publicis Argentina done well with a Silver Lion for The Unaffordable Campaign for Renault.
Publicis Singapore who worked on the amazing #TouchofCare work for P&G Vicks won Silver and 3 Bronze Lions for the One In a Million film.
Also, not forgetting the offices that received shortlists:
• Talent Marcel Sao Paulo for the Outlaw Bike/Rocky Mountain Sports Content
• Publicis New York for Instrument of Hope/ShineMSD
• Publicis Amsterdam for Gumshoe/City of Amsterdam
• Publicis Mexico for #StillSpeakingUp/Propuesta Civica • Publicis Poland for Why Are There No Women on Our Banknotes/BGZ BNP Paribas
• Marcel Paris for Dragibus Black Fortune/Haribo
• Publicis Brussels for #WorkForALS/ALS League Belgium
• Publicis Romania for Disco2unt Billboard/Renault
• Publicis Conseil for Post Racism/Licra
• DPZ&T Sao Paulo for The Spoiler Blonde/Netflix
• Marcel Mexico and Publicis Mexico for XX XY for Dos Equis
• Marcel Paris for The Deaf Album/Institut National De Jeunes Sourds
• Publicis Brasil for Why Rugby?/Heineken
• Publicis Mexico for Opera/BMW
• Publicis Switzerland for Electrician/UBS
• Publicis Conseil for Keep Christmas Wonderful/Orange