Publicis is the largest creative network within Publicis Groupe, present in 110 countries with 16,000 women and men, experts in communication.
Beyond the diversity of our cultures we all share the same ambition: Building leading brands.
In a world of accelerated change in which new technologies emerge every day, customers are more empowered than ever before.
All around the world the key talent of our people is to embrace change in order to build bold and powerful ideas.
Find out more about our jobs below.
Latest Job Opportunities:
Publicis, Paris France
DESIGNER GRAPHIQUE H/F
Publicis recherche un/une designer graphique pour épauler le studio d’exécution et aux côtés de l’équipe créative, il/elle sera en charge de l’éxé digitale d’un grand client de l’agence.
1--> PARTIE DIGITALE
- Valorisation de l’identité digitale de la marque
- Préparation des masters digitaux
- Déclinaison et adaptation des campagnes print pour le digital (bannières, gif, etc.) à destination des supports internet et réseaux sociaux
2--> PARTIE PRINT (ÉXÉ)
- Préparation des masters d’exécution à partir des maquettes créatives
- Déclinaisons des formats presse et affichage à partir de ces masters
- Envoi des fichiers print d’éxé au photograveur avec bon de commande
• De formation supérieure Bac+3/5, avec une expérience d’au moins 1 an en agence (stage, alternance compris)
• Parfaite maitrise de la suite Adobe
• Talent créatif : sens artistique, sensibilité graphique et visuelle
• Connaissance de la chaine graphique
• Excellente culture digitale
• Bonne maitrise des formats digitaux et de la mise en page
• Aptitude à adopter de nouvelles approches
• Être rigoureux et organisé
• Prise d’initiative, indépendant, force de proposition, preuve d’adaptabilité
Poste à pourvoir en CDI asap
salaire suivant profil
Publicis, Johannesburg South Africa
Narrative Account Manager
At Narrative (which is a division of Publicis Machine), we're driven by an experienced team of individuals and we are passionate about producing relevant and engaging creative work and experiences, whilst at the same time building solid, long-term relationships with our clients.
Reporting into the Business Unit Director, you should be someone who views marketing and advertising as a career and not a job. You are passionate about, brands, strategy and memorable campaigns.
You need to be someone who can manage multiple clients and jobs while remaining calm and in control of the detail. We are looking for someone who is a stickler for process, isn't afraid to ask questions and has strong self-management skills.
We're looking to build something awesome here, for that to happen we need the right people. In other words we're going to be really fussy. In fact the right personality is just as important as the right experience. We're here to work hard and have fun. If you're into to that please get in touch.
We're looking for an experienced and passionate JHB-based Account Manager to work on our Narrative business, focusing specifically on Content Marketing.
It will be your responsibility to own the delivery and quality of projects for your clients, whilst focusing on growing client relationships.
- Driving delivery of high quality campaigns in line with agreed deliverables
- Ownership of all client relationship and for the delivery of work against your pieces of business
- Day to day interaction with clients
- Proactively manage client expectations
- Working closely with and providing full support to the Business Unit Director and the broader team
- Campaign reporting & presentation of campaign reports to clients
- Capable of writing solid briefs
- Managing campaigns through Chase
- Process billings
- Provide monthly recons
- Input into monthly revenue forecasts
- Previous experience on retail clients is essential
- Ability to think commercially and understand real return on investment
- Strong focus on strategy and execution
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong presentation skills - verbal and written
- Ability to add value, both internally and in client meetings
- Take full ownership of every job
- Broad understanding of all communication disciplines
- Ability to follow agency structures and processes
- Understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process
- Sustain, build and grow excellent client relationships
- Effective and accurate reporting
- Ability to work with a remote creative, traffic, strategy and client service team based in Cape Town
- Maintain the integrity of the creative strategy and work throughout the campaign
- Desire to continually develop and grow and learn
- Problem solver
- Prepared to work long hours when necessary
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to manage multiple clients